We believe it is essential to evaluate the impact of our School Improvement Program on student outcomes
At the conclusion of each Cohort’s School Improvement Program, we prepare a summary of the results for each school in the cohort.
Cohort 2 Report Card – Cohort 2 (2014 – 2016)
Cohort 1 Report Card – Cohort 1 (2012 – 2015)
Impact Snapshot from School Improvement Program – Cohort 2 (please see Report Card documents for full impact summary):
Impact Snapshot from School Improvement Program – Cohort 1 (please see Report Card documents for full impact summary):
Program Evaluation – Edith Cowan University
Edith Cowan University completed an independent review of the School Improvement Program’s pilot phase (Cohort 1).
The report noted the following:
- Principals (and mentors) developed new professional knowledge;
- Principals had grown as reflective and able leaders;
- Mentoring process had been a critical factor in supporting growth in capacity and their confidence as leaders;
- Principals had improved their capacity to identify strategic directions and actions and develop targeted, strategic three year improvement plans;
- The development of a professional learning community continued to have a fundamental impact in building new professional knowledge;
- Leadership teams developed increased professional understanding;
- Principals enhanced the development of the student learning environment; and
- All principals implemented new strategies to focus, align and engage with parents and the broader school community.